Anthem BCBS of Georgia Medicare Supplement Plan F – 2021
|Benefit:||What It Covers:|
Part A Deductible
Plan N covers 100% of the $1,408 deductible.
Part A Coinsurance
Medicare pays for days 1- 60. Plan N covers:
remaining $275 a day for days 61-90
Part B Deductible
Plan N does NOT cover the $185 Part B deductible, you must pay out of pocket.
Part B Coinsurance
Plan N covers 100% of the 20% remainder costs after a $20 office visit copay and $50 emergency room copay
365 Extra Days of Hospital Stay
Plan N covers all of the costs for an additional 365 additional hospital days
3 Pints of Blood
Plan N covers all of the costs of 3 pints of blood per calendar year
Part B Excess Charges
Plan N covers 100% of the excess charges
Foreign Travel Emergency
Plan N covers 80% (after a $250 deductible) to a lifetime maximum benefit of $50,000.
Skilled Nursing Coinsurance
Plan N covers up to $137.50 per day for days 21-100.
Home Health Care
Plan N covers the 20% remainder not paid by Medicare Part B.
Plan F is the most popular Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia Medicare Supplement plan. No other standardized Medicare Supplement plan offered in Georgia offers more complete protection for your uncovered Part B medical expenses than Plan F. It covers:
- Your Part A deductible and coinsurance
- The cost of 365 extra days of hospital care during your lifetime after Medicare coverage ends
- Your Part B coinsurance and the cost of the first three pints of blood
- Medicare Part A hospital deductible and copayments
- Skilled nursing facility copayment
- Foreign travel emergency care
- $203 Part B Medicare deductible
- Part B doctor charges that are in excess of Medicare-approved amounts
This Carrier Offers:
About The Carrier
One of the larger provider networks in Georgia. A wide range of choices in plans, coverage and price levels. Innovative cost-of-care products and programs that improve health and reduce expenses. Let Anthem help you customize medical benefits that work best for your employees and your budget.
Countdown to Start of Open Enrollment